Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A little bitty update...

 

Well it has been a little while since I have posted. Life has been a bit busy. I was dealing with vertigo for a little over a week, my girls were sick and Alpha Boy was in a wedding (he was the cutest little ring bearer I have ever seen BTW).  I am thankful that we are better and that we are on break this week!

We finished our Daniel Boone unit from Trail Guide to Learning last week.  So, following the 6 weeks on and 1 week off schedule that we are trying this year, we are mostly taking it easy and just doing things around the house.  We had a field trip scheduled for today, but rescheduled because of all the snow we were supposed to get.  The kids have been busy playing with friends from the neighborhood, catching up on chores and playing games like Clue and Pick & Draw

This is my creation from one of our games of Pick & Draw.  It's the new me : )
 
This is the one Computer Girl made.  Hehe!  As you can see we had fun! 

I have come to really love this 6 on and 1 off schedule.  It gives my a few days to catch up on stuff that doesn't always get done when we are schooling, lesson plan and relax a bit.  Oh, and catch up on NCIS!



2 comments:

Joyce said...

Sorry there has been sickness at your house. I have wondered about trying that 6 on 1 off schedule. How does it work out in the summer? Will you school straight through?

Beeker said...

Glad you all are feeling better. Just got back from our vacation in Florida. So much fun with grandparents for the kids. And a lovely break from school.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...