I haven't posted our menus in a while, so I thought I'd share this weeks plan with you all. We have a busy, busy week so simple is the name of the game!
I usually keep our breakfast and lunch ideas about the same, adding in leftovers and something new occasionally. I am keeping a simple menu of easy family favorites this week, along with two new crock pot recipes.
- Cereal w/ Banana Slices
- Waffles, Pancakes or French Toast w/ Berries
- Baked Oatmeal
- Eggs w/ Toast or Egg Wraps
- Yogurt, Fruit and Granola
- PB&J's - one would think that kids would get tired of these, but they are one of my little peeps favorites!
- Turkey & Cheese Roll Ups (no bread), Baby Carrots, Apple Slices
- Cheese Quesadilla w/ Salsa and Baby Carrots
- Hot Ham & Cheese Sammies, Fruit and Chips
- Hot Dogs, Fries or Tater Tots and Apple Sauce
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
- Whatever-is-Left-in-the-Fridge Wraps
- Hot Dogs, Pasta Salad, Fruit
- Breakfast Night - Crock Pot Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Taco Topped Potatoes, Cantaloupe
- Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Bacon - this time in the crockpot w/ Rice and Carrots
- Sliders, Potato Wedges and Veggie Medley
- BBQ Pork Chops, Mac & Cheese and Mixed Veggies
- Crock Pot Chili Mac & Cheese, Green Beans, Salad