Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Something Old, Something New!

I haven't posted our menus in a while, so I thought I'd share this weeks plan with you all.  We have a busy, busy week so simple is the name of the game!

I usually keep our breakfast and lunch ideas about the same, adding in leftovers and something new occasionally.  I am keeping a simple menu of easy family favorites this week, along with two new crock pot recipes.  

Breakfasts
  • Cereal w/ Banana Slices
  • Waffles, Pancakes or French Toast w/ Berries
  • Oatmeal
  • Baked Oatmeal
  • Eggs w/ Toast or Egg Wraps
  • Yogurt, Fruit and Granola

Lunches
  • PB&J's - one would think that kids would get tired of these, but they are one of my little peeps favorites!
  • Turkey & Cheese Roll Ups (no bread), Baby Carrots, Apple Slices
  • Cheese Quesadilla w/ Salsa and Baby Carrots
  • Hot Ham & Cheese Sammies, Fruit and Chips
  • Hot Dogs, Fries or Tater Tots and Apple Sauce
  • Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
  • Whatever-is-Left-in-the-Fridge Wraps
  • Leftovers

Dinners
 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...