I think we are finally getting back on track. The kids are better, other than a few runny noses, thank you Lord! Life goes on and so do the hungry bellies at the LSG House. Here is what we have planned for this week.
- Cereal & Banana Slices (2)
- Waffles & Fruit
- Oatmeal (2)
- Egg Wraps
- Scrambled Eggs, Toast and Orange Slices
- PB&J's, Chips & Fruit - some how my kids never tire of PB&J's. They actually prefer them over most things.
- Turkey & Cheese Roll Ups, Baby Carrots & Apple Slices
- Cheese Quessadillas, Salsa & Pears
- Hot Dogs, Smiley Fries & Fruit
- Hot Ham & Cheese, Celery Sticks & Fruit
- Egg Salad Mini Pitas, Pretzels & Fruit
- Scrambled Eggs, Pancakes, Bacon & Oranges
- Spaghetti & Fresh Bread
- Simple Chicken Enchiladas, Green Beans
- Sliders, Tater Tots & Broccoli - my family asks for this e.v.e.r.y. single week. Seriously!
- Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup - The Hubs requested this one. Best soup EVER!
- Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes - if you have not made these easy, kid friendly little guys - GET ON IT!
- BLT's & Tomato Soup - not sure what took me so long to pair these two goodies together.
Trying anything new this week?