Thursday, June 21, 2012

Watermelon Frosty {Recipe}


Hopefully you guys are blessed to have friends like my friend Marta.  She goes on fields trips with us, she ALWAYS makes me laugh and she searches high and low for great recipes {on Pinterest of course}.



The one she has been bugging me to make this week was the Watermelon Frosty.  "Your kids will love them," she tells me.  "They are sooo easy to make," she tells me.  She was right {smile}.

For a yummy, fast and good for ya treat, try these:

Watermelon Frosty
serves 2

2 1/4 cups frozen watermelon cubes
1/2+ cup water
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 large lemon, squeezed (lime juice also works very well! use 2 limes)
1 fresh banana (make sure it is not overly ripe)


Blend on high. Garnish with frozen watermelon slices, if desired. Enjoy!


 
Have you tried any new summer recipes lately?

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...