Our Breakfast and Lunch Menus stay pretty much the same. We generally rotate the following:
- Eggs, Toast and Fruit
- Waffles, Fruit
- Smoothies, Toast with Peanut Butter
- Oatmeal or Baked Oatmeal
- Yogurt and Cereal Bar
- French Toast with Fruit
- Cheese Quesadillas- this is a FAVORITE!
- Hot Dogs
- Mac & Cheese
- PB& J - this is of course another favorite
- Ham or Turkey and Cheese
- Cheese Slices with Grapes and Crackers
- Cheese Sticks with Turkey or Ham wrapped around them and Sliced Apples
- Left Overs
- Chicken, Egg or Tuna Salad
Tacos with all the fixin's - Corn, Black Beans and Brown Rice
Breakfast Night - German Oven Pancake, Eggs and Cantaloupe
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup with Mixed Veggies
Slow Cooker Lemon & Garlic Chicken over Rice with Green Beans
Homemade Sliders, Potato Wedges and Steamed Carrots (Thank You Smockity Frocks! I do believe my people would eat these EVERY SINGLE DAY if I let them!)
Spaghetti, Homemade Bread and Broccoli - Did I mention I am starting to (faithfully) make homemade bread now. Yep, pretty excited about that one!
Hobo Meatball Stew in the Crockpot
Tacos and Breakfast Night have become some of our family's favorites. What is your family's favorite dinner?