Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Plan 2/27/12

I am trying to get back on track and post more faithfully.  Life is just busy, isn't it?!   I usually do have a Menu Plan hanging on my fridge, it just doesn't always make it's way to my blog : )

I have really, REALLY been enjoying a new cookbook lately.  I will be posting a review about it's wonderfulness tomorrow.  Several of the meals that we are making this week are from my new favorite cookbook.  Be sure to check back tomorrow to check it out.   This is about the time the during our read alouds that my oldest would say, "Mom, that is a total cliff hanger!  You can't do that to us!"  Like I tell her, "Yes deary it is, you are just going to have to wait until tomorrow." 

On with the Menu...

Monday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs, Fruit and Toast
Lunch - Grilled Cheese, Apple & Carrot Slices
Dinner - Baked Ziti Casserole, Green Beans

Tuesday
Breakfast - Baked Oatmeal w/ Fruit

Lunch - PB & Honey Sandwiches, Baby Cucumbers and Oranges
Dinner - Shepherd's Pie

Wednesday
Breakfast - Baked French Toast topped with Bananas

Lunch - Chicken Salad on Crackers, Celery Sticks
Dinner - Spinach-Cheddar Quiche w/ Salad and Steamed Spinach

Thursday
Breakfast - Peanut Butter on Toast w/ Fruit Smoothies
Lunch - Mac & Cheese Shells, Fruit
Dinner - Beef Stroganoff, Mixed Veggies

Friday
Breakfast - Waffles, Fruit
Lunch - Mini Tuna Pitas, Carrot Sticks and Apple Slices
Dinner - Easy Pizza Rolls and Sliced Cantaloupe

Saturday
Breakfast - Oatmeal, Fruit
Lunch - Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Oranges
Dinner - Spaghetti, Salad, Bread

Sunday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch & Dinner - Left Overs

Desserts
Easy Apple Turnovers
Homemade Vanilla Pudding

(All of the Meals in Bold Print are recipes from the new cookbook I am reviewing)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...