Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Please Pray for Logan

I belong to a community email group for my area and received a prayer request this week that I really had to pass on.  The request is for 4 year old little Logan who has been battling against cancer for the last 6 months. 

My heart goes out to this little boy and his family.  It is hard to imagine an adult having to endure this trial, much less a young child.  Cancer is such a battle and it really grieves me to hear about children having it. 

I am praying for Logan and his family.  Most of all I pray that Logan and his family know the Lord and that we will surround them with His peace and comfort during this time.  I also pray that the Lord will heal Logan and restore his health. 

Will you please pray with me?

1 comments:

Heidi said...

It breaks my heart to hear of little ones with cancer. I've seen cancer destroy my best friend (just posted a little about it today). Cancer doesn't pick favorites - but it's an ugly, awful disease. Oh, I hate cancer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...