Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Menu Plan

I feel like things have been a bit stressful busy around here lately.  The Hubs and I went away for a weekend (tell about it soon), the Hubs got into an accident with our family van, I had a minor surgery and we got a turtle. 

Sooo, I finally feel like we are getting back into the groove of normal.  I actually went to the grocery store and did a real grocery trip for the first time in 2 weeks on Friday.  

A good friend of mine actually wrote most of my menu plan for the week (thanks Mar-da!) and I gotta say she came up with some yummies.   Here they are:

Monday
Bow Ties with Sausage and Sweet Peppers - this was SOOO yummylicious!  I will post the recipe this week.

Tuesday
Tacos w/ Corn and Fruit

Wednesday
Sloppy Janes w/ Fries and Broccoli - I have never made them before but from what I understand, Sloppy Janes are cut up hot dogs with baked beans on a hot dog bun.  If they are good I will post the exact recipe.

Thursday
BBQ Chicken Legs w/ Sweet Potatoes and Spinach

Friday
Homemade Pizza - well sort of.  I buy my dough in a little bag already made from Trader Joe's.  It is only $.99.

Saturday
Chicken Stuffed Shells w/ Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce

Sunday
Meatball Subs with Fruit Salad

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...