How stinky can chickens be, I mean REALLY!! I am sure the neighbors wouldn't mind, as long as I promised to share our eggs. The answer was still a big old NO WAY!!
Even though we don't have chickens we still eat eggs. Here are some ideas to use up all those eggs:
- I know that you said you are tired of scrambled eggs, BUT have you ever made Oven Scrambled Eggs? I make them pretty often, it is the lazy moms way to make eggs.
- What about quiche? You could Eat some and then Freeze some. There are lots of great quiche recipes out there. Like a Country Quiche, a Quick Quiche or even a Spinach Quiche.
- You could Mass Produce Breakfast - that means stock pile some pancakes, french toast and breakfast burritos and then FREEZE!! You'll have breakfast covered at least for a while.
- Of course there are Angeled Eggs and Egg Salad (this recipe uses 6 eggs for every 4 servings), but you've probably already done those.
- For dessert you could try your hand at making Homemade Flan or make Egg Custard Pie for you and all your neighbors!