Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

We just started back to school this week after a nice long winter break so while we are getting back into the swing of things I decided to keep food really simple.  I had really good  intentions of stocking my freezer full of healthy homemade casseroles while we were on break.  I even still have the basket of all my "freezer" cookbooks still sitting next to my spot on the sofa where I perused them for a few hours and yeah, that is about where it ended.  So much for good intentions, I guess there is always Spring Break, right!   and on with the menu....

Monday
Hot Dog Casserole

Tuesday
Creamy Potato Soup w/ Ham Sandwiches

Wednesday
Layered Cheesy Salsa Enchiladas

Thursday
BBQ Chicken Legs, Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Mixed Veggies, Greens

Friday
Tacos (because we never got around to making them last week), Corn, Black Beans & Rice

Saturday
Spaghetti & Homemade Meatballs

Sunday
Meatloaf , Potatoes and Carrots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...