Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Great Meatloaf Recipe

My friend, who I have known since I was like 8 just told me this recipe a few weeks ago.  This is a women that I talk to almost daily and so when she threw this recipe out to me and said that her mom used to make it and SHE had been making it for years I couldn't believe it!!  REALLY??!!  And you are JUST NOW giving it to me, R E A L L Y ? ? ?  

I have made it twice now and it is FABULOUS!  Trust me, this is a WINNER dinner!  I don't think she gave a specific name for it so I am going to call it the...

I Can't Believe You Waited This Long To Give Me This Recipe Meatloaf

2 lbs of Ground Beef
1 Onion
Salt, Pepper, Parsley & Garlic Powder
Potatoes, quartered
2 Can or 1 Box of Creamy Tomato Soup

It is really easy, she said to make up a meatloaf as you normally would.  I use 2 lbs of Ground Beef, 1 chopped onion, salt, pepper, parsley and garlic powder, but feel free to use the spices that you normally use.


After you make up the meatloaf place it in a 9X13 with the potatoes around the meatloaf.  Pour the tomato soup over the meatloaf and potatoes.  At this point I added a little extra parsley, because I love it! 


Bake at 350 for 30-45minutes or until the meatloaf is no longer pink in the center.  We had this with green beans. 
This meatloaf was is a Perfect 10! 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...