Monday, April 26, 2010

Making Cards Again!

I used to be VERY into scrapbooking and card making, I even used to be a demo for Stampin' Up!  Somehow, I got away from this little passion of mine.  My sister has started going to these Friday night card classes and she had invited me a few times but I had thanked her and said naa.  This time when she told me she was going I think I might have invited myself to go : )  So glad I did, I had a great little time. 

We had so much fun that she even came over on Saturday and we made more cards while our kids ran wild played nicely together out back.

Here are the few things I accomplished:










Can't wait til the next one, doing this made me realize how much I missed it!  I am  going to be doing a scrapbooking class soon too.


1 comments:

Kelly said...

I have tons of scrapbooking/card-making stuff from Stampin' Up too. I also have a passion for it, but can't ever seem to find the time. I had planned that this year would be different, but it hasn't been so far. Maybe sometime soon since we're in summer school mode I can plan a day or at least a couple of hours. Love your cards. I'm another member from the Crew.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...