Sunday, April 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I did pull out a few cookbooks to plan my meals for this week, they mostly just sat there cheering me on.  I felt a little inspired but not much.  Still haven't fired the grill up - the weather is hot and then cold and back and forth, hopefully soon!  I do think my first grill of the season will be Kabobs! 

Like I said last week, the hubs is a simple kinda food guy.  When I pulled out the hoagies last week,
I could almost hear the Hallelujah Chorus!  So, I am probably going to be having a hoagie night for a little while.  I am not complaining, it is super easy, just not super healthy IPO!  For my health conscience friends, yes the meats are nitrate free!  The kids loved how I made platters and let them assemble their own sammies

So this what I came up with for the week...


Monday:
Hoagies w/ Salt & Pepper Chips, Fruit Salad, Veggies w/ Dip

Tuesday:
Rosemary Pork Loin w/ Raspberry Sauce w/ Carrots and Potatoes


Wednesday:
Grilled Chicken Tortilla Soup w/ Tortilla Chips & Sour Cream


Thursday:
Breakfast Night (in the Crocky Pot) Egg & Cheese Bake w/ Bacon and Biscuits & Cantaloupe



Friday:
Papa J's

Saturday:
Tacos & Corn


Sunday:
Chicken Parmesan over noodles w/ Steamed Veggies

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...