Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Enough already!!!

of snow that is.  I can't ever remember seeing this much snow in my life.  We got hit with 30 inches over the weekend and we are getting about 10-20 tonight & tomorrow.  Never thought I'd be sick of snow, but I am!  I have been trying to stay "prepared" just in case our power goes out.  I have been trying to keep the floors vacuumed (our rottie has been shedding profusely), keeping up with the laundry and last but not least the groceries.  I am so thankful that we have a generator and even more thankful that we haven't had to use it.                                                                                                                                        With all this snow I have to admit I have been having a hard time focusing on school.  We've been more relaxed the last couple days and really just focusing on our core stuff.  I am however very excited about the new workbox carts I ordered.  I had tried the workboxes with magizine holders and that didn't really work so well for us.  So last week I order these new cart's from Joann's in hopes of them working out better for us.  They were supposed to be here yesterday but due to "snowmagedon," they couldn't get here.  They did arrive TODAY!!  My hubby and the kids put them together and I am hoping to fill'em up tonight and start them tomorrow.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...