Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fun & Frugal Summer Activites #36 Sidewalk Games





My crew loves games, so when I came across the idea of sidewalk games, I knew it would be a hit.

Here's what I found...

Over at Craft Drawer you will find game ideas like Four Squares, Mini Golf and an Extra Large Checkerboard.
sidewalk chalk checkerboard | Craftdrawer Crafts: Outdoor Sidewalk Games for Kids 

Enchanted Homeschooling Mom has some AWESOME sidewalk games.  She shares ideas like Sidewalk Simon and Sidewalk Sudoku!  Be sure to check these out! 


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VDtr9sWYUJ8/UcEtMDoJnCI/AAAAAAAADIc/vlJh6GQ8b0k/s1600/43F43A7A-D676-493F-B54F-1FC9D891EF25.JPG


Last but not least, I came across a neat game called Sidewalk Skellzies.  You can find the directions for this one over at Spoonful.
  

Sidewalk Skellzies


What sidewalk games do your kids play?



 

  Have Fun!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...