Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chip"N"Golf Backyard Game







Keeping the kids occupied during the months of summer can be challenging.   I am always on the hunt for fun activities and games, especially those that get the kids outside in the fresh air.

Esty.com is one of my very favorite places to look for fun and creative kids toys and games.  I love the homemade feel, the higher quality product as well as supporting home based businesses. 

Right about the time that we first started our little summer break and the natives started getting restless, I headed on over to Etsy to see what I could find in the way of outdoor games.  One of the first games that I found was Chip"N"Golf Backyard Game. 



Sandy over on Etsy.com was sent us one of her Chip"N"Golf Backyard Games to try out. 
Chip"N"Golf is a simple yet fun yard game that includes 3 sturdy flag poles {these poles are 2 feet tall}, 3 plastic circles, 4 plastic golf balls, game instructions and score cards.  The only thing we needed was a golf club {which I picked up for $3 at the Goodwill}.





The kids were pretty excited to try this one out!  First, we spaced out the flag poles and placed the plastic circles around them.   Then we took turns guess how many swings it would take to get the ball into the circle around the flag poles.  We had a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed this game. 



I felt that the flag poles were very sturdy and pretty weather proof.  I liked the fact that there were 4 golf balls included and that they were plastic - this is nice when you have little peeps playing




The Chip"N"Golf Backyard Game is a game that your whole family would enjoy, I know ours did!
You can purchase you own Chip"N"Golf Game at Sandy's store front.  The Chip"N"Golf Backyard Game is available for $24.00 plus $7.00 shipping {to anywhere in the US}.


Disclaimer:  We received this product, at no charge to us, in exchange for a fair and honest review.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...