Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan 11/14/11

I plan on really using my crockie pot this week.  I think I have 3 dinners that are crockpot meals.  It really just makes life so much easier for me to start dinner in the morning and then move on with my day. 

Monday
B - Waffles
L - Mac & Cheese, Apples
D - Crockpot Sloppy Joe's

Tuesday
B - Cereal
L - Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
D - Shepherd's Pie (Ground Turkey, Mixed Veggies, Tater Tots and Turkey Gravy)

Wednesday
B - Oven French Toast
L - Hot Dogs
D - Oven Fried Chicken, Stuffing, Broccoli, Cranberry Sauce

Thursday
B - Eggs & Toast
L - Chicken Nuggets, Tater Tots, Fruit
D - Crockpot Green Peppers (use brown rice and cook in the crock pot)

Friday
B - Muffins, Fruit
L - Fish Sticks, Fries
D - Pizza

Saturday
B - Cereal
L - Grilled Cheese, Fruit
D - Pigs in a Blanket, Green Beans, Apple sauce

Sunday
B - Baked Oatmeal
L - PB & J's Veggie Sticks, Fruit
D - Crockpot Rotisserie Style Chicken, Mixed Veggies, Brown Rice - I LOVE this chicken recipe it is DELICIOUS!  My main crock pot is on the large side so I usually cook 2 fryers at once.  Leftovers make yummy snadwiches : )

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...