I know it's not Monday. But I figured my crew might not be so happy if I waitied until next Monday to make a list and buy food. Just sayin'!
I have recently tried to start shopping for two weeks at a time, at least for lunch and dinners. I know that fresh fruit and veggies is usually a weekly thing, but some of the other stuff I can get away with doing once every two weeks.
I used to do this back in the day and I am not quite sure why I stopped. I know that grocery shopping is a necessity and I am thankful to be able to shop BUT if I can reduce the amount of trips too the grocery store, I am ALL FOR IT!
I also typed up my list a little different this week. So here goes...
• JUICE, JUICE, JUICE!!! (*Because I have gotten too FAT, FAT, FAT and I need to reduce my calorie intake to help lose some poundage : )
• Smoothies & Bagels
• French Toast
• Fruit & Yogurt
• Eggs and Toast
• Muffins & Fruit
• SALAD, SALAD, SALAD!!! - (*see above)
• Chicken Nuggets
• Egg Salad Sandwiches
• Ham or Turkey Sandwiches
• PB& J’s
• Mac & Cheese
• Grilled Cheese
• Hot Dogs & Fries
• Beef Stroganoff w/ Green Beans
• Chicken Burritos w/ Corn and Cantaloupe
• Shepherd’s Pie
• Breakfast Night – Oven Scrambled Eggs, Bacon & Oven Pancake
• Pizza (2)
• Taco Soup (Dinner’s Ready! Page 132) w/ Corn & Chips
• Sweet & Sour Chicken (Dinner’s Ready! Page 144) w/ Rice
• Crockpot - Chili Macaroni & Cheese (More, Make it Fast and Cook it Slow Page 180)
• Crockpot - Lemon Pepper Chicken w/ Rice & Veggie
• BLT’s, Fruit and Chips
• Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup & Broccoli
• Hot Dog Casserole
Things to Make This Week:
Granola, Bread, Blueberry Muffins, Rice Crispy Treats