Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan - 7/25/11

I just got home yesterday afternoon from being away for the week.  I have not shopped yet and am kinda pulling from things I have on hand and a few recipes that I didn't get to make a few weeks ago.  Nothing fancy, just food....

Menu Plan

Monday
Breakfast – Eggs, Toast & Fruit
Lunch – Joe O's (Spaghetti O's) and Hot Dogs
Dinner- Taco Bake, Tortilla Chips and Corn

Tuesday
Breakfast- Waffles & Fruit
Lunch- PB&J's & Fruit
Dinner- Cube Steaks, Parsley Potatoes and Broccoli

Wednesday
Breakfast-Yogurt, Toast & Fruit
Lunch-Grapes, Cheese and Crackers (This is my new favorite lunch BTW, cause it really doesn't get any easier than this!)
Dinner- Tuna Stuffed Shells & Mixed Veggies/ Tilapia

Thursday
Breakfast-Pancakes & Fruit
Lunch-PB & Honey, Fruit & Yogurt
Dinner-Freezer Mexi Beef Casserole

Friday
Breakfast- Oatmeal & Fruit
Lunch- Dogs, Macaroni and Cheese and Oranges
Dinner- Homemade Pepperoni Pizza

Saturday
Breakfast- "Daddy's Cereal" - Allow me to explain, The Hubs and I differ on what kind of cereal to purchase, just so ya know I still love him though : ) I mostly buy Honey Nut O's, Raisin Bran and ggranola type cereal and The Hubs prefers things like Capt'n Crunch, Fruit Pebbles and Trix.  So to alleviate hearing "Mom, can we have daddy's cereal?" every day for the rest of my life I have designated Saturday morning breakfast to "Daddy's Cereal" Day.
Lunch-Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Cucumber Slices and Apples
Dinner-Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup and Broccoli
Sunday
Breakfast- Cereal
Lunch-PB&J’s, Fruit and Chips
Dinner- Ham & Broccoli Quiche & Salad

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...