Thursday, June 9, 2011

Super Simple Summer Recipe Link Up



I am sure that some of you have noticed that I have not been doing Menu Monday's lately.  We are still eating over here but I have just been in a slump with cooking.   It has been really HOT! and I, truth be told, haven't really felt like cooking.  The other thing that has happened is that I feel like I am better at cozy Fall/Winter meals and not so good at Spring/Summer food. 

I know there is the standard hot dog, hamburger, cookout food stuff but really we can only eat burgers and dogs so many times a week before the peeps start complaining.  So, I was hoping you guys could hook me up!  Hook me up with your tried and true, absolute favorite, SIMPLE to make, Summer Recipes, PLEASE!!  It can be anything from a great main dish, side dish, pasta salad, dessert, frozen treat or something to throw on the grill.



Please make sure that you link back to LSG ; ) Thanks!!

1 comments:

Joyce said...

Simplest go to recipe I have
Have a great day and stay cool! It can't be as hot up there as it is down here, though:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...