- Like I said, we liked the story form of the book. The content is interesting and holds our attention.
- Love, LOVE the strong biblical base of this book! Mystery of History is definitely taught from a biblical world view. Biblical men, women and events such as Adam & Eve, David, Noah, Ruth & Naomi and The Tower of Babel are included.
- I like to teach as many subject together as I can with my children, even though they are in different grades. MOH allows me to do just that. The reading is geared toward kids in K-8 grades and each lesson has activities that are appropriate for younger, middle and older students.
- Mystery of History is chronological. They recommend doing a time line as a visual.
- We like that it is hands on. MOH recommend that the kids make memory cards (index cards) for drilling purposes and games.
- Not that anything else is needed, but I really liked that Linda gives ideas for extra books and videos to dig a little deeper in each lesson.
- The Mystery of History Folderbooks are amazing, they make great lapbooks!
Mystery of History Vol. II - Early Church and Middle Ages, $49.95
Mystery of History Vol. III - Student Reader, $59.95
I am an affiliate of Bright Ideas Press, because I love their products. If purchase thru one of my links I will make a small percentage from your sale.