Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan 3/28/11

This week we are having a very simplified menu, I actually planned 2 weeks worth of meals in about 10 minutes. 

When you plan out your meals don't you just kind of recycle the everyone likes?  That is what I do.  I love trying new recipes but my little crew over here really prefers stuff that they already love.  I guess I should be thankful that they are simple to please : )

This is what will be on our plates this week:

Monday
Swiss Chicken Casserole and Green Beans - I was browsing Allrecipes.com because I just love that place and this recipe looked delicious. 

Tuesday
Breakfast Night - Homemade Blueberry Pancakes, Eggs & Cantaloupe

Wednesday
BLT's, Veggie Sticks and Fruit Salad- It probably doesn't get any easier than this right? 

Thursday
Crockpot Sloppy Joe's, Mac and Cheese and Mixed Veggies - I am carrying this meal over from last week because we didn't end up eating it.

Friday
PIZZA - Of course!

Saturday
Tomato Chicken Parmesan over Noodles with a Salad- I am going to try this recipe this week.  I have made Chicken Parm and my crew has liked it.  I am going to follow this recipe except I am going to use mayo instead of egg to coat the chicken and Panko bread crumbs instead of regular.  Have you ever tried Panko bread crumbs?  All I am gonna say is WOW!!

Sunday
Tacos, Corn and Black Beans - My kids love to assemble their own tacos. I just load up some small bowls with all the taco fixin's and let them go to town. I think they would rather do this than go out to eat!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

The Swiss Chicken casserole looks really good. I just printed it to give it a try sometime this week.
Thank you for posting it.

I too have several meals that are favorites that my guys love for me to make. I like to try new things and they will to a point - but sometimes there is a comfort for them in trusted favorites. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...