Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Keeping things REAL SIMPLE this week....
Monday
Chicken Stuffed Shells - The Lil Chef has been bugging asking me for the longest time to make these, they are her favorite.  I will post the recipe soon, they really are fabulous!

Tuesday
Meatloaf - do you all remember me mentioning that I was going to try a new meatloaf recipe with tomato soup, well I did and it was AMAZING.  I will post this recipe as well.

Wednesday
Breakfast Night - Egg & Sausage Casserole in the Crockpot

Thursday
Rosemary Chicken w/ Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans in the Crockpot

Friday
Super Yummy Taco Bake w/ Tortilla Chips - I know I make this ALOT but it is sooo good and so easy to make.  It is so easy in fact that I am going to double my recipe and stick a second casserole in the freezer.

Saturday
Pizza

Sunday
Spaghetti w/ Salad

3 comments:

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Sounds delicious! Can't wait to get the recipes.

Lorus! said...

I'll have to watch for the recipes. Would you mind sharing how you make the Rosemary Chicken in the crock pot as well? My family would love that I think.

Brandi said...

The Rosemary Chicken isn't really a recipe that I follow just something I throw together but I am happy to tell you what I do : ) I just take chicken breast or thighs and put them in a 9x13 or crockpot. I add rosemary, a few pats of butter, a little salt and a bit of chicken broth, like enough to cover the bottom. Sometimes I cook it alone in the oven or I will add carrots and potatoes to it in the crocky pot. You can also throw in some thyme.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...