Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things: Blogger Mommies

Did I tell you all that I bought a new camera?!!  I am very excited, one of my new best friends (the UPS man or the FedEx lady) is supposed to drop it off to me TODAY!  Shhhh, did you hear that?  I think it was angels singing the halleluia chorus!

So, while you all are patiently waiting for me to get my act together over here I was thinking you all would like to visit some of my favorite Blogger Mommies .....

Raising Olives - Kimberly is a Christian Homeschool Mama of 10.  She has some great wisdom on Parenting, Homeschooling and Feeding your Family on a Budget.

Joyful Creation 2 Honor Him - Joyce is another Christan Homeschool Mama.  She clips a mean coupon and is great at organizing!

Smockity Frocks - I just love Connie, she is so funny!  She also homeschools more than a few children.  She taught me how to make homemade pie crust the easy way!  No more junk in a can!  Hey Connie, if you are reading this, the LSG family would love to come for dinner ANYTIME!

Heavenly Homemakers - Laura is truly an inspiration!  This woman cooks up a storm and I am sure she has an awesome freezer stash to show for it.  She has some awesome recipes, we especially L.O.V.E her Giant Breakfast cookies.

Raising Arrows- You will find more great ideas on homeschool a houseful and raising a large family.  I think the wisdom she gives about adopting a large family mentality is very good.  We do some of the things on her list such as color coding and the bath routine. 

My Blessed Home - This is a blog that I recently started following.  She has oodles of helpful organizational tips, homeschool how-to's and chore ideas to keep things running smoothly.


I hope that you enjoy visiting these ladies.  They are some of the staples in my google reader.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...