Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday Solutions: Non Toxic MultiPurpose Cleaner

Over here at the LSG house I try real hard to not bring in funkie chemicals.  I try to use all natural, non toxic cleaners whenever possible.  I like to lighten the chemical load for our family and keep our lungs nice and healthly, beings that the Lord only gave us two of them.

For several years now, I have been using white vinegar on my kitchen floors.  It does a fabulous job of getting up all the gook and grime that 4 kids and 3 dogs seem to leave behind.  Some people do not like the smell of vinegar, I persoanlly love it!  For me it brings back memories from when I was a kid at the beach eatting crabs, of course dipped in vinegar!   Anyway, for those of you that don't like the smell, it really doesn't linger that long. 

A few months back a friend of mine shared another vinegar tip with me.  Did you know that you can take an empty spray bottle and fill it 50/50 with white vinegar and water and use it on mirrors and glass!  Yes, on MIRRORS and GLASS!   With NO STREAKS!  I thought that was definitly a wonderful tip.  I now use my vinegar mix for my kitchen table, counters, stove, appliance fronts, bathrooms, mirrors and glass!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...