Sunday, May 23, 2010

Random Dozen

Just for Fun!  I thought I'd do the Random Dozen.





1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
It would have to be Chicken w/ Cream Cheese OR Feta and Bacon, which I serve over brown rice with a veggie.

2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
My Cell.

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
The Beach

4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
No one is getting wrote up in History books to my knowledge.  Can't really think of anything.

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
wanted to me a lawyer.

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Panda All Natural Soft Licorice Chews, Raspberry flavor only please!  I have convinced myself that because they are "all natural" they are good for me.

7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
This is a pet peeve of sorts.  You know those dust jackets on books to help them stay nice or look fancy or whatever.  Well, I can't stand them!  They drive me a little nuts to be honest.  I actually throw them away.  Weird, right?

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Can I hope I find a quarter and then buy some of those yummy Panda Licorice Chews? 

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
My husband, even when he is getting on my last nerve, as husbands can do sometimes, he still makes me crack up. 

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
One of my goals is that my children have a firm foundation of God's Word and that they have a personal relationship with Christ.  While I can't make the relationship happen I can be washing them in the Word each day.  Does that count?

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
I could  take my neighbor a meal, she has been sick.


12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Summer Time!  Hangin' poolside, hopefully taking the RV and hitting the road.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...