Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I guess since school is pretty much over for us I am getting back in the mood to cook.  Which is probably good, right?! 

Computer Girl has been having tummy trouble and I am really starting to wonder if she is becoming lactose intolerant.  I of course have this thought after I had planned my menu and wrote my grocery list.  So, for this week I am just going to leave the milk and cheese out of her food to see how she does. 

Here is what we are eating this week at the LSG house:

Monday
Lunch: Fruit, Cheese & Yogurt
Dinner: Baked Ziti w/ Salad

Tuesday
Lunch: Turkey & Cheese w/ Fruit
Dinner: Oven Fried Chicken Legs w/ Sweet Potato Wedges & Broccoli

Wednesday
Lunch: Mac & Dogs & Fruit
Dinner: Rosie's Hot Chicken Chowder (from Sue Gregg's Soups & Muffins CB)

Thursday
Lunch: Cheese Melts w/ sour cream & Fruit
Dinner: Breakfast Night - Eggs, Apple Cinnamon Pancakes, Bacon & Fruit

Friday
Lunch: PB & J's w/ Carrot Sticks & Fruit
Dinner:  Homemade Pizza

Saturday
Lunch: Fruit, Cheese & Yogurt
Dinner: Deep Dish Taco Squares (I am replacing the beef with ground turkey and using TJ's alternative to Bisquick)

Sunday
Lunch: Joe's Organic O's (TJ's version of Spaghetti O's)
Dinner: Feta & Bacon Stuffed Chicken w/ Onion Mashed Potatoes & Spinach

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...