Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some Good Ol' Family Management Wisdom

While drinking my coffee and trying to keep my eyes pried open this morning, I enjoyed reading some great family managment wisdom over at Organized Junkie.   You should grab your coffee and go check it out.  She was reading from Kathy Peelers book, The Busy Mom's Guide to a Happy, Organized Home.  I actually have this book and it is chock full of home management goodies.

Do you all have any favorite home manangement type books?  I like the Kathy Peeler's book and I really like Manager's of Their Homes.  At some point some I'd like to get Manager's of Their Chores, anyone have this one?  If so, is it working for you?

401 Ways to Get Your Kids to Work at Home is another goodie, this one has great ideas to make working around the house fun.  We've used a few of the ideas in this book successfully.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...