Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday


Nothin' fancy this week.  we are having Lasagna for my Hubby's birthday dinner.  I think the kids are going to make him a cake this year - they are so excited about doing this!  I am trying a new recipe on Friday, Bruschetta Chicken, that sounds very yummy!

Monday
Breakfast: Waffles w/ fruit
Lunch: Homemade pizza w/ fruit
Dinner: Mac and Cheese w/ Dogs and broc.

Tuesday
Breakfast:  Oatmeal w/ bananas
Lunch:  PB & J's w/ fruit
Dinner:  Breakfast Night - Pancakes, Eggs and Bacon

Wednesday
Breakfast:  Cereal
Lunch: Turkey and Cheese w/ Fruit
Dinner: Chilli (from the Freezer) Mac w/ Cornbread

Thursday
Breakfast:  Waffles and Fruit
Lunch:  Grilled Cheese w/ Tomato Soup
Dinner: Lemon Pepper Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Gr. Beans

Friday
Breakfast: Eggsw/ Toast and You guessed it!  Fruit
Lunch: Brown Rice and Mixed Veggies
Dinner:  Bruchetta Chicken w/ Pesto Noodles and Veggie

Saturday
Breakfast:  Kid's Choice
Lunch:  Egg Salad Sammies with applesauce
Dinner:  Thinking about ordering Chinese Food since we studyed China this week

Sunday
Breakfast:  Cereal
Lunch: PB & J's w/ fruit
Dinner: Lasagna w/ Homemade Bread and Salad
Dessert: Home Chocolate Cake w/ Homemade Candles

Oh yeah, I almost forgot Humpty Dumpty and I did some baking yesterday.  We made Giant Breakfast Cookies from Heavenly Homemakers and they are a W O W!!  I doubled my batch and after I took the first bite I thought Oh, NO!!  The kids aren't going to like these!  I thought this because they are not very sweet like a cookie normal is.  I liked them, they are like a nice natural sweet.  To my shock and JOY!  the kids loved them!  Praise God! 



She also has a Breakfast Cake recipe that I might try next week.  She is awesome by the way, if you haven't checked her out I suggest you do. :  ) She has some awesome recipes.  After I read her post about the 500 lbs of wheat she bought I was hooked!

We also made Banana Banana Bread and it is a yummy one too!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...