Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Best Meatloaf EVER!

So, one day last week I took a little Mommy time out.  I decided to climb into by bed and watch some tv, after flipping around a bit I decided on Paula Deen.  Haven't watched her in a looong time, but her and her son Jamie were fixin' some yummy comfort foods.  I gotta tell you, I was getting hungry just watching those two cook. Well, anyway one of the recipes that they shared was Jamie's wife Brooke's Homemade Meatloaf recipe.  Nothin fancy, but WOW is it good!!  The meatloaf itself is pretty standard but the glaze on top makes it out of this world good!!   Didn't get a picture of it before dinner but I did get one after....


These people (myself included) ate that meatloaf up in record time!  I served it with homemade garlic mashed potatoes and maple glazed carrots (just a fancy way of saying steamed baby carrots with maple/agave syrup drizzled over top).  I was really looking forward to leftover meatloaf sandwiches for lunch the next day.  But as you can see that didn't happen!

We took a family vote and it was decided that this was my new meatloaf recipe!  Hope you all try it and love it as much as we did. 


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...