Friday, February 12, 2010

Wanna Chocolate Fix??

If your family is like ours, you probably have a love for chocolate too.  So when you combine our love of games with our love of chocolate, what do you get??  Chocolate Fix of course.  For the holiday the kids each got a ThinkFun  game.  ThinkFun are the makers of RushHour, which I think is more well known than Chocolate Fix.  These are fun little one player games, although sometimes we do play together, they teach logic and critical thinking.   The Chocolate Fix game comes with 9 "chocolate candies," the board, cards and a travel bag.  The cards give you clues about how to set up your "box of candies," by shape and by color.  The cards are on a little spiral stand and when you think you've got it, you flip the over and check to see if your correct. 





I really appreciate games that make my kids exercise their little brains. My kids really seem to enjoy this one, and I must say that I do too!
 


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...