Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Valentine for my SweeTart

Let me first say that I usually DO NOT condone the humongous sweet tooth that my husband has.  For Valentines Day I did however decide to endulge him just a little.  I decided that instead of a card, I was going to go all out.  I had remembered seeing a Candy Bar Card years ago and decided that was the ticket.

Instead of a poem, I decided to do a Top 10 List, which turned into a Top 12 List.  I got some ideas for the sayings online and some I came up with on my own.  It was actually pretty fun coming up with the little sayings.  I thought you all might get a kick out of seeing it so here is what the card looks like....



In case you can't really read it this is what it says...

The Top 12 Things I Think of When I Think of My SweeTart (sweetheart)

1. I love that you love me to Reese's Pieces (pieces).

2. You bring me Almond Joy (joy).

3. You are better than a 100 Grand.

4. Even if you get a little Chunky, I'd still love ya!

5. You make me Laffy Taffy (laugh).

6. I am thankful for the 4 little Sugar Babies (kids) that you have given me.

7. Even if I searched the whole MilkyWay, I'd never find a Mr. GoodBar like you.

8. I love that after your Payday you let me go on Shopping Spree's.

9. Even though you've told some Whopper's, I still love you.

10. Your my BabyRuth (baby) and I am thankful that our life has been filled with Good & Plenty.

11. Your my knight in shining armor, your better than the 3Musketeers.

12. I will never understand what a whatchamacallit is?? (My husband says whatchamacallit ALL the time, so this was a perfect fit for him)
Lots of Love from your Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (buttercup),
Brandi

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...