Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun & Frugal Summer Activities for Kids #9 Tie Dying




Tie dying is one of those projects that I have been wanting to do forevvveerrr!  I have decided this is the summer I am doing it!

I found a few helpful tutorials to get me started.  I really liked this one over at Flip Flops & Pop Tarts {love the blog name BTW!}.  She not only offers step by step directions but she has some great pictures too.

http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/736x/ac/85/b8/ac85b8816098ddfd3b26044c1201d732.jpg
Aren't they gorgeous!!


If you like the idea of tie dying, but want to keep the supplies and clean up to a minimum, I got your back! There is a faux version that you can do with Sharpie markers.  How cool is that! Michelle over at Faerie Dust Dreams has a very easy tutorial if you wanna check it out.  The results are pretty neat.....



Have fun!


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...