Monday, August 13, 2012

Our School Room






















This week is the second week of the Not Back to School Blog Hop.   This is the week we get to check out everyone's school rooms or learning areas.  This is probably my favorite week because I love getting new ideas from other moms.

Here is a picture of our school room....


This side is on the left side of the room and houses all of our schoolish things.


This is the right side of the room.  It is our playroom area. 

For a more detailed look at our learning areas you can red this recent post of mine from a week weeks ago.  Here I have posted several more pictures.

Not Back to School Blog Hop

8 comments:

Mary said...

Love the Expedit shelf!

Brandy said...

What a nice big space you have! Before we moved a couple of months ago, we used to have a very large finished basement that was a school room/playroom combo like yours. I miss the space, but I don't miss my boys wanting to play instead of doing school. Thanks for sharing your clean and organized space!

Robin E. said...

Just popping by from the NOT Back to School Blog Hop.

Wow, that room looks like so much fun!

Brandi said...

Thanks Mary and Robin!

Brandy - Thank you! FYI, it's only clean and organized because I cleaned and organized before I broke out the camera. LOL : )

Kim N. said...

Great space!! Love all the shelves & organization. I just got my first Expedit shelf and I *heart* it so much! Blessings for a great year!

Mrs. O said...

Love this room! Looks organized and fun. Thanks for sharing, I am stopping by from the Hop.

Stephanie said...

Great room! Love it! Gotta love Ikea, too! Thanks for sharing with the Not Back to School Blog Hop!

Stephanie @ http://airforcefamilyadventures.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Pretty space girl!
Kelly K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...