Sunday, June 17, 2012

To My Mansion in the Sky



To My Mansion In The Sky
written by Jimmie Davis

This train I’m riding they say it’s leaving                    
For a place where we’ll never die
And the pilot will by my Jesus
To my mansion in the sky

Now don’t you be grieving cause I’m leaving
Don’t cry when I say goodbye
There’ll be no weeping where I’m going
To my mansion in the sky

My journey with Jesus will end my sorrow
Heal my affliction no more I’ll cry
I’ll be rejoicing while I’m going
To my mansion in the sky

Now don’t you be grieving cause I’m leaving
Don’t cry when I say goodbye
There’ll be no weeping where I’m going
To my mansion in the sky


I can remember listening to this song when the Lord first saved me, over and over and over again!  I think I wore my little Ricky Van Shelton cassette out! 

Sometimes in the day to day cares of life I can forget that there is gonna be a be a better place for those that are in Christ Jesus.    A place where everything is perfect, no more sickness or death and where we will worship the Lord forever! 

John 14:1-6
1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...