Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!


I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July!  Today we plan on relaxing as a family and then enjoying the fireworks this evening at a local pond. 

My kids are so excited about getting to watch fireworks and about wearing red, white and blue.  The girls already have their outfits picked out, of course : ) 

Today I want to remind my children what the 4th of July is really about, our independence as a nation.  I want to remind them to thank the Lord for our freedom and for the men and women that fought for us to have it. 


Happy Independence Day!

1 comments:

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Have a wonderful Independence Day. We have just come to the end of our Independence Day celebration (here in Scotland the day is almost over). I've just blogged about it, so you can see some of what goes on way across that big Pond, called the Atlantic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...