I have to tell you that this film was a huge encouragement to me. I watched it with out The Hubs, but hope to watch it together soon. This film was full of encouragement from several fathers, including R.C. Sproul Jr, mothers (even a single mother) and children to faithfully have a family worship time. It was a great blessing to hear some of the older children talk about how the Lord has used family worship to grow them in the Lord and bring their family closer together.
One of the best things about this film in my opinion, is that it made family worship a very simple thing to do. These families encourage you to worship as a family even with very small children, even if you are a single mother and even if dad isn't a professional theologian.
I read Bible with my children during the day while dad is at work. The Hubs and I have discussed reading the Bible together as a family, but we have yet to put this into practice. I am so thankful that Franklin Springs allowed us to review Gather the Family and I am prayerful that the Lord will use it grow our family in this area to honor Him!
I think that every home should have this video and WATCH it. You can purchase your own copy directly through Franklin Springs Family Media for $18.95
If you have seen this film before please comment and let me know what you thought about it and how it impacted your family. Thanks!Franklin Springs Family Media has offered a copy of Gather the Family to one of Y O U ! ! The giveaway will end on July 22, 2011. Here is how you can win....
Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT for each way that you enter and YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!
- You must be a Follower or Subscriber of LSG to Win! Please leave me a comment and let me know how you follow.
- If you have just become a new Follower or Subscriber please tell me how you heard about this giveaway.
- Spread the Word! If you have a blog and post about this contest please come back and leave me a link to your post.
- Please visit the Franklin Springs Family Media website, let me know which of their other family friendly videos you would be interested in.
- Facebook or Twitter about this giveaway and leave me a comment to let me know about it.
- Like Franklin Springs Family Media on Facebook.
Please note that Franklin Springs Family Media provided me with a free copy of the film Gather the Family for review purposes only. I was not in any way compensated for my review.