GoTryBe for the TOS Crew. GoTryBe is an online fitness membership program that helps kids get active and motivates them to stay active. The online exercise videos, motivation, fun and incentive points that GoTryBe offers all make a winning combination!
The GoTryBe fitness program has daily activities that are separated into 4 categories, fitness, nutrition, motivation and wellness. Each day kids can do the daily activities and earn points. Here are some of the fun things that the kids can do:
- Fitness - This is probably my kid's favorite. Here they have the option to make up their own workout. GoTryBe allows the kids to pick and choose which warm-up, cardio, strength and flexibility videos that they want to customize their own workout. With so many choices they can always do something different, so they aren't getting bored with the same old thing.
- Nutrition - Here the kids get to answer a new nutrition question each day. Not only do they learn fun and helpful nutritional facts they get to earn points in the process.
- Motivation - This area of GoTryBe that allows the children to watch a motivational clip about eating right, exercising and being healthy. Today's clip included a baseball player that was encouraging the kids to get outside and play, and to not to be couch potatoes! He told the kids that when he was a kid he was always outside, building forts and riding his bike.
- Wellness - Here the kids get to answer additional questions about general fitness and wellness, and of course they get to earn more points.
- ZooDoos - for the elementary ages, K-5th grade
- Trybe180 - for middle school ages, 6th-8th grade
- NexTrybe - for high school ages, 9th-12th grade
After you've tried GoTryBe and find that you love it too, you can get your own yearly membership for $19.95.
We were given a subscription to GoTryBe for review purposes only. We were not influenced by the company or the free product that we received. Rest assured that the opinions expressed here are definitely mine : )