Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Menu Plan

Again, I have been a slacker blogger mommy and haven't been posting much lately.  I have been in the midst of  I really don't feel well and I am only keeping up with the necessities.   I feel like I have been sick since January, maybe because I have been.  Whatever I did have is now a lovely sinus infection.  Happy, happy, joy, joy!  I am starting to feel better, finally!


I have managed to keep the peeps fed and not every night has been cereal or mac and cheese.  Yeah me!  Here's what's for dinner this week:


Monday
Bean and Cheese Burrito Casserole w/ Corn
 
Tuesday
Breakfast Night - Eggs, Bacon, Toast and Cantaloupe
 

Wednesday
BBQ Chicken Legs w/ Broccoli and Cornbread


Thursday
Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage (Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook, p. 321)


Friday
Lasagna Dinner for The Hubster's Birthday, Salad and Peanut Butter Cake 

Saturday
Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken w/ Potatoes and Mushroom (Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker, p. 285) & Carrots



Sunday
Pizza

This week the kids made Peanut Butter Playdoh and LOVED it.  We haven't made this in a while so it was a great treat for them.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...