Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I have been trying out some new crock pot recipes lately and found several keepers.  As I have told you all a few times before, I L-O-V-E my crocky pots.  One of them pretty much has taken up permanent residency on my counter.  They really just make life much simpler, whether you homeschool or work full time it is a major time saver. 

Last Saturday night I put a frozen pot roast, along with all the fixin's, in my crock pot dish so it would be ready for Sunday morning.  On Sunday mornings we are usually tight on time, since we are getting ready for church, so it was nice to have everything ready the night before.  All I had to do was pull my crock pot dish out of the refrigerator, put in the crock pot and turn it on.  Really, it just doesn't get any easier than that, you know what I am sayin'!!

I actually did tried several crock pot recipes last week, hope you enjoy them:

Monday
Pizza Chicken over Noodles w/ Mixed Veggies on the side - All the kids loved this one!

Tuesday
Rosemary Chicken, Carrots and Brown Rice

Wednesday
Loose Meat Sandwiches w/ Chips and Fruit - These sandwiches are a new favorite for us!

Thursday
Pioneer Dinner - This was possibly the easiest dinner I have ever made (next to a bowl of cereal, yes, we had had cereal for dinner more than once) and EVERYONE liked it! 

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Layered Beef Casserole w/ Broccoli - this was really yummy too!

Sunday
Sweet & Savory Pot Roast w/ Carrots and Potatoes - Y-U-M-M-E-E-E-E-!-!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...