Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

For some reason I have not been in the mood to cook lately, funny how that happens, especially when you have 4 little people and a husband that would like to be fed on a daily basis.  I am,however, starting to come out of this "food funk." This afternoon, while I was planing my menu and making my grocery list for the week, I had a great desire to do some baking. 

I was so much in the mood that after schooling the kids, missing my afternoon nap, planning my menu, writing a grocery list and actually going to the grocery store I felt the need to come home and BAKE!  I made 3 batches of the YUMMIEST granola bars that I have ever had. My kids were asleep at this point and have not gotten to taste them, but I can't imagine them not LOVING them.  I will share the recipe for them tomorrow. 

 Here is our menu plan for the week, nothing fancy....

Monday
Egg Salad Sandwiches, Broccoli Slaw & Fruit Slices

Tuesday
Honey Chicken over Rice & Broccoli

Wednesday
Breakfast Night - Eggs, Roast Beef Hash, Pancakes & Oranges


Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes, Mac & Cheese & Green Beans

Friday
Chicken & Dumplings

Saturday
Beef Stroganoff

Sunday
Spagetti, Salad & Bread






Thursday

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...