Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

In order to help me be more faithful in posting a Menu on Monday I am actually posting my last weeks meals.  You see, the way my life works best is I REALLY menu plan and write my grocery list on Wednesdays.  Thursday is my new grocery shopping day.  I usually go to Trader Joe's after the kids have choir because my church it only a hop skip and a jump away. 

So here is last weeks meal plan, which we are still working on...

Monday
Chicken w/ Cream Cheese and Turkey Bacon over Brown Rice with Broccoli on the side - this is such a fabulous stand by meal. 

Tuesday
Pork Loin w/ Sliced Peaches (canned or jarred, with the unhealthy fruit juice included), Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Wednesday
Breakfast Night - Pancakes, Eggs and Chicken Apple Sausage

Thursday
Spaghetti Pie - Freezer Meal (can I just say WhooWho!)

Friday
Stuffed Green Peppers w/ Mashed Potatoes and Corn - I had not made these babies for a while but they were yummy!  I doubled up an have 6 in the freezer.  Freezer meals are like money in the bank! Love'em, love'em, love'em!!

Saturday
Pizza Night- Homemade Pizza w/ Pepperoni - The dough was premade from TJ's, and yes I am that lazy.  I am sure if I made my own dough just once I would probably do it forever more.  Maybe next time.  Anywho, once I rolled the dough out the girls hooked the pizzas up, and they did an awesome job I might add.  Thanks girls!

Sunday
Taco Bake & Chicken Enchiladas - We weren't piggin' out, honest!  We had a family over for dinner after church.  It was a great time of fellowship.  The church that we go to is not a mega church but it is pretty big and it is kind of hard to get to know people SO I decided that I was going to start having families over for dinner once or twice a month to meet new folks.  I'll tell you what inspired me tomorrow.

1 comments:

Julie Coney said...

I have a great (read as EASY PEASY) recipe for pizza crust when you are ready to take the plunge. Message me, and I will pass it on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...