Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ever Need a Little Godly Encouragement?

I have been listening to a series that I found online by Martha Peace.  Martha is truthful, funny and best of all a she is a Godly woman.  In this series she shares her testimony, which I really enjoyed hearing.  She gives wisdom for women with unbelieving husbands, husbands that don't lead their families and then there are several messages from a women's conference that she did.  She shares a little about her books The Excellent Wife: A Biblical Perspective and Damsels in Distress: Biblical Solutions for Problems Women Face

The messages I have listened to, have been very encouraging to me.  I enjoy how she seems to a very real and down to earth  person.  Some of the stuff she says just makes me giggle. 

I hope that you enjoy listening to Martha Peace too!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...