Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Didn't get to the baking I wanted to do last week, Lord willing next week while we are on our break.  We did FINALLY eat the lasagna and have cake for my husbands birthday, even though it was 3 weeks ago.  I know that makes me sound like a bad wife but honestly everyone had been sick. 
Looking forward to our Ressurection Day dinner, we are having it at our house this year.  I plan on having the ham in the oven and at LEAST 2 crockypots going.  They even make holiday dinners easier! 

Monday

Breakfast: Waffles w/ fruit
Lunch: Turkey & Cheese w/ Apples
Dinner: Taco Bake (I also add brown rice, salsa, black beans and cumin to mine) w/ Tortilla Chips & Corn

Tuesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal w/ bananas
Lunch: Leftover Taco Bake (this is one of my kids favorites)
Dinner: BBQ Chicken in the Crockpot w/ Mashed Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts
(the Brussel sprouts are actually REALLY yummy.  You saute them in a little bit of butter and add a dash of sea salt and a splash of lime juice)

Wednesday
Breakfast: French Toast w/ Fruit
Lunch: Pizza
Dinner: Breakfast Night: Eggs and Bacon w/ Biscuits & Gravy (real heathy I know!).  To make me feel better I think I might add some cantaloupe too!

Thursday
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Grilled Cheese w/ Tomato Soup
Dinner: Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup

Friday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Mac & Cheese
Dinner: Pizza Night

Saturday
Breakfast: Kid's Choice
Lunch: Hot Dogs w/ Sweet Potato Fries
Dinner: Leftover Lassagna from the Freezer

Sunday
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: PB & J w/ Fruit
Dinner:  Ham, Crockpot Mashed Potatoes (these potatoes are, well Da' bomb!!) Creamed Corn, (these are a WOW too!) Green Beans, Spring Salad, Rolls.
Dessert: The Best Lemon Bars, Orange Dream Torte

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...